When you are dropping your child off in the morning, please drop them off at the north entrance to the field house. There is construction located on the west side of the field house and athletes’ getting dropped off on that side is causing congestion. I appreciate your help with this matter.
2016 Team Poster - Click here
7:30 AM-10:30 AM- High School Athletes
2:30 PM-5:30 PM- High School Athletes
Paperwork- click here
1. Go to the following website: http://friscoisd.rankonesport.com
2. Click on the tab that says Electronic Participation Forms
3. Start with the first form: FISD Travel Form (Required)
- a. At the top of the page you need to fill out your students first name, last name, student ID, and school they will be attending in 2016-2017
- b. Please fill in the emergency contact information being sure to leave no blanks. If you must leave something blank, simply fill in with N/A
- c. Next, fill in your primary insurance information being sure to leave no blanks. If you have no insurance, the fill in the blank with N/A
- d. Please fill in the short answer fields about Allergies, Medications and Other Medical Conditions as we use this information for medical alerts and drug testing purposes.
- e. Over The Counter Medication Consent: please check this box if you authorize your athlete to have basic medications in case of an injury, i.e. Tylenol, Advil
- f. Type your athletes name in the next box giving them consent to participate in UIL sports.
- g. Have your athlete type their name in the next box and sign the form using your mouse. Be sure to check the I Agree box next to the signature.
- h. You, the parent, need to type your name in the next box and sign the form using your mouse. Be sure to check the I Agree box next to the signature.
- i. Type your email in the box labeled Notification Email at the end of the page and then hit the Submit button.
4. The second form, UIL/Athlete Participation Form, (Required)
- a. Read the opening statement and then go to the first form labeled 1. FISD Parental Code of Ethics. The form will open in a new window. Read the form, then close the window and check the box next to the form name. Doing this means you agree to that particular form.
- b. Open the rest of the forms 2 through 12 being sure to read each form and then checking the corresponding box next to each form number.
- c. After all forms have been read and the box checked next to the form numbers, fill in the next section being sure to not leave a box blank. If you must leave a box blank then simply type in N/A.
- d. Have your athlete type their name in the next box and sign the form using your mouse. Be sure to check the I Agree box next to the signature.
- e. You, the parent, need to type your name in the next box and sign the form using your mouse. Be sure to check the I Agree box next to the signature.
- f. Type your email in the box labeled Notification Email at the end of the page and then hit the Submit button.
TO BE COMPLETED ONLY IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A PHYSICAL YET
5. Finally, please click on the Physical/Medical History tab.
- a. Fill out the first page (Medical History) online as accurately as possible and complete the checkboxes. Do not fill in the last line as this is for School Use Only.
- b. On the second page (Physical form) only fill in the Student’s Name, Sex, Age, and Date of Birth.
- c. Print out these two pages and manually sign the first page with a black pen and then take them to your doctor of choice for a sport physical.
- d. Return these forms to the Athletic Trainer or your student athlete’s Head Coach.
Action Shots & Action Shot Posters for sale!
Girls soccer action shots and custom posters are for sale - click here for more info.
Action Shots from: LS vs Denton Ryan 1-15-16 - click here to view
Action Shots from: LS vs Little Elm 1-29-16 - click here to view
Action Shots from LS vs Little Elm (JV) - click here to view
Action Shots from: LS vs Little Elm 2-26-16 - click here to view
Thank you to all the parents who are now Booster Members and Parents who have made donations towards scholarships this year. Your support is greatly appreciated!! If not a booster member just a reminder game day shirts are 25.00. Those shirts can be picked up from Coach Black.
Thank you for your continued support of the program! Please check out the booster club website at www.lonestargirlssoccernation.com for updates.
Head Soccer Coach